What is Tech it Easy?
Tech it Easy simplifies:
- Social Media
Tech it Easy aims to make it possible for anyone of any skill-set or age to:
- Get to grips with modern technology, social media & the Internet
- Use it effectively
- Benefit from it for a happy life
Tech it Easy’s History
Tech it Easy began as a workshop-style community group.
So what’s its aim? What’s its purpose?
Who is Tech it Easy For?
Tech it Easy helps people get to grips with technology, the Internet and media.
But what if I know nothing about tech?
- Enjoy online shopping? There’s a workshop for getting the best Amazon prices.
- There are workshops to teach you how to spot and avoid online scams.
- There’s a workshop all about useful apps for your mobile phone.
- If you want to improve your photography skills, there’s a workshop about how to take amazing photos using only your smartphone.
- And there’s even one about how to make money online using completely ethical methods.
I like tech and I want to learn new skills. What’s for me?
There are some great workshops that teach skills such as:
- How to build a website using free resources
- Getting found on Google (SEO)
- Starting a podcast using free resources
- Blogging like an expert
In fact, the workshops are made so that you can choose which to attend. It isn’t a series; they’re individual workshops.
Tech it Easy equips you to survive and thrive in the digital age.
It’s all made easy.
You’ll love Tech it Easy.
The Tech it Easy Workshops
Where can I find out more about the workshops?
And the list is slowly increasing as I create more workshops.
Will we ever run out of topics? Maybe. But, hey – you could always suggest a topic you’d like to learn about.
What Else Does Tech it Easy Do?
As well as the scheduled workshops, there are:
David the Tech it Easy Guy
So who’s the guy who does all this Tech it Easy stuff?
It’s David Withington.
I love technology. And I enjoy trying to understand it and then showing people how it works.
After 40 years of working with technology, I took early retirement at age 57 to do what I love: blogging, making websites, SEO, social media, creating passive income streams, enjoying life. And, of course, running Tech it Easy.
A bit more?
My friends know I love puns. Humour benefits us so much in life. So expect a few puns and a bit of laughter in the workshops.
Making Life & Business Better With Technology
Modern technology looks like it’s here to stay.
If we ignore it, it won’t go away.
But Tech it Easy is here to make technology, media and the Internet easy to understand and use…
To make life even better and business run smoother.